Thursday 8 March 2018

March 8, 2018 - Suggested Reading 1st Service Isaiah 1


“If you are willing and obedient, you will eat the good things of the land; but if you resist and rebel, you will be devoured by the sword.”
For the mouth of the LORD has spoken.”

Christians in 2018 read these Words, and Satan whispers in our ears that God doesn’t mean these Words for us.
Don’t listen to satan- listen to the Words of God.
Thru Isaiah
Wash and make yourselves clean. Take your evil deeds out of my sight; stop doing wrong.
Thru James
Come near to God and he will come near to you.
Wash your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded.
Thru our Lord Jesus
Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them. 
Anyone who does not love me will not obey my teaching. These words you hear are not my own; they belong to the Father who sent me.

No comments:

Post a Comment