Thursday 1 March 2018

March 1, 2018 - Suggested Reading 2nd Service Daniel 4


“At the end of that time, I, Nebuchadnezzar, raised my eyes toward heaven, and my sanity was restored. Then I praised the Most High; I honored and glorified him who lives forever….”

This chapter contains a most extraordinary account of how the Sovereign LORD dealt with a most extraordinary man and yet it is true of every single human, small or great that our sanity must be restored before we can praise the Most High.
When we think God is off His throne and we think that it is all up to us – now that is insane thinking.
We would do well to read Daniel 4 on a regular basis and allow God to shine the rays of true reality into the insanity of our prideful, self-centered thinking.
Then we will be able to join this great king (humbled and then restored) in praise to the Most High.
Let us honour and glorify Him who lives forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment