Tuesday 27 March 2018

March 27, 2018 - Suggested Reading Deuteronomy 32 – for Apr 1st’s Easter message on 1 Corinthians 7:14 in the 1st Service


 “See now that I myself am he! There is no god besides me. I put to death and I bring to life, I have wounded and I will heal,
    and no one can deliver out of my hand.”

These last Words of the LORD thru His servant Moses speak to us of the greatness of His God.
I wonder is the God of Moses our God?
The God of Moses is the Rock whose works are perfect, and all His ways are just.
Is this God of Moses our God?
The God of Moses is the faithful God who does no wrong - upright and just is He.
Is this God of Moses our God?
The God of Moses will vindicate his people, when He sees their strength is gone.
Is this God of Moses our God?
The God of Moses is God over death and life- He puts to death and brings to life.
Is this God of Moses our God?
The God of Moses makes atonement for His land and people.
Is this the God we trust? Is this the God we know?
Does this God know us?

No comments:

Post a Comment