Thursday 9 November 2017

Nov 9, 2017- Suggested Reading Psalm 119:105-120


“My heart is set on keeping your decrees to the very end.”

My heart can get set on all kinds of things, you know how it is. When you decide you want to do something or you want something, somehow you end up getting there. We say “Where there is a will – there is a way”. Do I have the will to obey – not for a time- but to the END of my days? I don’t know when my end is going come, maybe today maybe tomorrow, maybe years from now. But I do want what the psalmist has- I want my heart to be set on obeying God’s Word until my end! So I learn from his words;

God’s Word is intended to light my path,
I need to tell God I will follow Him always
I need to persevere thru suffering
I need to praise Him with my mouth
I need to stake my life on His Word
I need to recognize traps people set for me
I need to stay away from evildoers
I need to PRAY and PRAY and PRAY
Above all I need to be afraid of God

No comments:

Post a Comment