Friday 8 December 2017

Dec 8, 2017- Suggested Reading 1st Service Revelation 21


“I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.”

No sun, no moon, no night, no darkness, no temple.
All because our God will dwell on earth with us without any sin present.
I long for this day- I long to see it- I long to be free of death, free of sin, free to see God in all His glory. I can’t imagine what it will be like because sin is all around me, and the effects of sin are in every aspect of my life. I can’t imagine what it will be like because I experience the goodness of God now in my life despite the sin, and His goodness overwhelms me now, what will it be like when I experience His unveiled glory? That is what a temple does- it veils His glory, it makes it possible for a Holy Holy Holy God to dwell among sinful people. But when sin is removed the need for a temple is removed. I want to be there, I want to be in that Holy City, and I am so thankful that my name is written in the Lamb’s book of life.
Friend have you met the Lamb?
Have you called out on the Lord to save you?
Have you given your life to the Lord Jesus Christ?
Is your name written in the Lamb’s book of life?

No comments:

Post a Comment