Saturday 28 April 2018

April 27, 2018 - Suggested Reading Psalm 146 for Apr 29th’s message on Nehemiah 11 & 12 in the 2nd Service


“ I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live.”
Psalm 146:2 (NIV) 

Don’t you love it when a worshiper talks to themselves? Make no mistake – when the words Praise the LORD, my soul appear in any psalm, it is the record of a worshiper of God speaking to themselves - their inner selves. Some might find this talking to yourself about praise a little strange - but those of us who share the intention stated in verse 2 understand the need to instruct and remind our inner person of our intention to praise the LORD ALL of our lives. Praising the LORD requires inner discipline and who we praise reflects who we trust.
If we trust the LORD praise Him.
If the LORD is our help praise Him.
If the LORD has set us free praise Him.
If the LORD is our God forever praise Him.
All of our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment