Wednesday 11 April 2018

April 11, 2018 - Suggested Reading Psalm 51 – for Apr 15th’s message on Nehemiah 9:38 in the 2nd Service


“Then I will teach transgressors your ways, so that sinners will turn back to you.”
Psalm 51:13 (NIV)  

The writing of Psalm 51 by David was fulfillment of this promise made to God.
This transgressor has been taught and will continue to be taught by these words of David.
This sinner has turned back to God, on the basis of what I see in this psalm.
Our grounds for asking for forgiveness is His love and His character.
His forgiveness when given, is absolute cleansing.
I became aware of this sin in my life because of God’s grace.
You are righteous – I am wrong.
I can’t rely on myself- but I can rely on your grace in me.
Healing and joy start from the inner work of God in my heart.
I am completely dependent upon the Holy Spirit working within me.
Your forgiveness will cause me to serve you.
I will teach others and I will sing your praises
Most important of all I will keep my heart broken and open for your Spirit to do his work.
May it please you to build your church at Parkdale through sinners who have been forgiven.

No comments:

Post a Comment